Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hsu? New Shoe? Blue? HELL YEAH!

Jerry Hsu, our resident asian-american hero, has finally released his brand new pro model for the totally rad, like totally non-corporate company, Emerica. Okay, so I'm not too big on Emerica, but I sure as hell love me some Jerry Hsu (running Enjoi bias [did I mention they're our parent company?]) and his shoe looks great! I never was a fan of high or even mid-tops, but Jerry chose some very agreeable colors and made them look stylish and functional. But the release party for the man's shoe was even better, it looks like some of the people were getting drunk for the first time! Check out these pics and make sure to go out and purchase your new Hsu's (this pun is priceless) as soon as your nearest skate shop gets them in! Respect!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uniquely interesting blog...

Anonymous said...

does anybody know where can i buy the blue ones?? i can't find them anywhere